are those who are innovative in their vision.
...appreciate employees who are loyal, responsible
and make long term commitments?
...wish to increase your bottom line through
a larger customer base?
...hope to retain your most competent employees?
Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at the University of
South Florida can assist you with any and all of these tasks at
no cost. You are probably saying to yourself,
"What do people with autism have to do with my business?"
The fact is that an estimated 25,000 people with autism live in
and around the Tampa Bay region. They want to be a consumer of your
products, visit your businesses, or be employed by you. With low-cost
to no-cost accommodations, you can have a competent person working
for you, making purchases from you or for those family members currently
employed by you, have an internal support network that will assist
you in retaining these valued employees.
have already seen the benefits of what CARD-USF can do to assist
in meeting diversity goals. Please read the brochure, Autism
Fits: Your Piece of the Puzzle, to learn more about this
special community building effort by CARD-USF and be that innovative
leader who can see how welcoming people with autism and their family
members can benefit your business.
provides our constituents with this list of autism friendly businesses
to create a more inclusive community for people of all abilities.
To learn more, contact Dr. Karen Berkman at 813-974-2532
DISCLAIMER -- PLEASE READ
All Community Theater Project, Tampa
- Bounce U, Sarasota
- Christ the King Catholic Church, Tampa
- City of Clearwater Therapeutic Recreation, Clearwater
of Tampa Parks and Recreation Department
- Clearwater Community Sailing Center, Clearwater
- CNS (Cognitive Neuro Sciences), Tampa
- Courteous Canine, Tampa
- Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore, Tampa
- Dinosaur World, Plant City
- Fifth Third Bank – Estero, Fort Myers, Naples, Tampa, and St. Petersburg
Industries, St. Petersburg
- Great Explorations
Children Museum, St. Petersburg
- Hillsborough River State Park, Tampa
- Ingram’s Pro Karate, Tampa
- Jabil - St. Petersburg
- Joseph Town Center Rita's (Ice, custards) Highland City, Bartow, Lakeland
- Kaleisia Tea Lounge, Tampa
- KLS Tae Kwon Do, Riverview
- Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa
Healthcare Services, Inc., Tampa and Ft. Myers
- Mercedes-Benz of Tampa Tampa
- Metz Orthodontics Land O' Lakes
(Museum of Science and Industry), Tampa
- Museum of Fine Arts - St. Petersburg
- Neos Massage, Wesley Chapel
- Pizza Fusion, Downtown Tampa at Skypoint
- PlayAway Children's Fitness and Fun Center, Lakewood Ranch
- The Florida Aquarium, Tampa
Harbor Behavioral Healthcare, Pasco and Hillsborough
- The Last Resort (TransDermal and Aromatherapy, Reflexology), St. Petersburg
- TradeWinds Island Resort, St. Pete Beach
YMCA, Pasco and Pinellas counties
- Wyndham Hotel Tampa Westshore, Tampa
- Ybor City Museum State Park, Tampa
CARD-USF makes no representations, guarantees or promises on behalf of or for those listed, and assumes no liability nor responsibility for any service or product provided. CARD-USF does not certify practitioners or guarantee competence, skill, knowledge, or experience.