Contact Us Today!
To further discuss your interest in corporate sponsorship, event hosting, and/or corporate giving, contact:
If you would like to host an event or fundraiser to benefit the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at the University of South Florida (CARD-USF), please follow the guidelines below.
Guidelines for hosting a fundraiser:
- At least several months prior to the event, send a written request including contact information and a brief description of the event along with any printed flyers or brochures to the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at USF, Karen Berkman, Executive Director, 13301 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. MHC 2113A, Tampa, FL 33612.
- Any requests for CARD-USF staff or volunteer support should be included in your initial request (i.e staff presentation, welcome, promotional support, etc.)
- For legal purposes, the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities, the University of South Florida., and any abbreviated version of the group’s names (CARD or USF), cannot be included in the actual name of the event. However, CARD can be named as the beneficiary in marketing and advertising materials (i.e.: "Bill's Golf Tournament," Proceeds to benefit the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at USF)
- Any use of CARD’s name and/or the USF logo on any materials related to an event or fundraiser must be approved by CARD-USF before distribution.
- After the event, the following information is required and should be sent to our office:
- Approximate number of people in attendance
- Gross amount that the event raised
- Amount spent on overhead and other expenses
- Percentage of proceeds going to CARD at USF
- Any related articles or other media coverage (if available)
- Checks are payable to the USF Foundation and Autism Services Fund should be in the subject line to ensure the gift is deposited to our account.
The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities at USF cannot guarantee direct participation by any employees or volunteers of CARD, but we will make every attempt to send a representative and materials related to autism spectrum disorders and CARD-USF.
On behalf of the over 6,000 families, professionals, teachers and community members CARD-USF serves across southwest Florida, thank you for your support!